Sunday, August 21, 2011

More Promises

So to be honest, I've barely thought about this blog or losing weight at all this week.  Tomorrow I am headed to the Midwest to visit some friends and attend a wedding.  Obviously I wish I had done more to lose weight before this trip but it is what it is.

I guess I figured that the likelihood of eating super well and getting exercise during the next week is slim to none so this week didn't really count.  But I know that this type of thinking will keep me fat.

I am going to do my best to make good food choices during my travels (i.e. packing healthy snacks for the plane) but I am also going to enjoy myself.  Yes, I will eat wedding cake.  (I hope it's delicious!)

When I get back from my trip it will be almost September, school will be starting and I will hopefully settle into a healthy routine of nourishing food and exercising.  So for now, dear blog, I bid you adieu.

* Obv. there will be no weigh in on Thursday as I will be in three different states that day!

  

2 comments:

  1. Your last post was in August. I hope you are keeping up with your goals and are just soo busy exercising and eating healthy that you do not have time to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you????? Please come back. You and I have a lot in common. My name is Amy too and when I reach my goal weight, I will have lost 137.25 pounds :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...