Thursday, August 18, 2011

Week 6

I knew this was coming.  I could have written this last night or two days ago.

I gained weight. 


Starting weight: 272 lbs.
Current weight: 260.7 lbs.
Weekly loss: +2 lbs.
Total loss: 11 lbs.

For the first time in 6 weeks I gained weight.  After my realization last week about eating my way through the weekends, I made a decision that I wasn't going to do that.  And I didn't.  But I also didn't really watch my food intake for the week and I certainly didn't exercise.  I wanted to lose a big number this week because I'm going on vacation next week and needed a weight buffer.

I'm disappointed that I didn't try this week.  I've still lost more than 10 pounds but I hate the fact that I crossed back into the 260's.  But instead of giving up, I will keep going.  Obviously there will be ups and downs on this journey as there are in any facet of life.  No one said this was going to be easy.

Short term goal #1:  Get back into the 250's before I leave for vacation on Monday.
Short term goal #2:  Return from vacation still in the 250's.  (I.E. Don't gain weight!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...