Thursday, August 4, 2011

Week 4

This was a strange week.  I had (and gave into) my first real cravings this week.  My cheat meal turned into a cheat weekend.  I ate ice cream, I ate pasta, I ate frozen orange chicken.  On Monday, my diet was reflected on the scale by a one pound weight gain.  It made me feel terrible knowing that my food choices were the direct cause of the increase.

But I spent Monday-Thursday trying to make good food choices (even though I ate out 2 of those 4 days).  I did some walking and I did two days of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred which kicked my ass and I could barely move on day three!  The workout is tough and though I spent at least 5 of the 20 minutes lying on the carpet trying to catch my breath, it seems to be quite effective.  This coming week I plan to do 30 Day Shred four times on non-consecutive days.

My efforts during the second half of the week resulted in a loss!


Starting weight:  272 lbs.
Current weight:  261.5 lbs.
Weekly loss:  2 lbs.
Total loss:  10.5 lbs.

I accomplished last week's goal of losing more than 1.5 lbs which means I've lost 10 pounds in the past month!  While I know that I probably could have lost more weight this month if I worked out harder, I am proud of the progress that I have made.

 

1 comment:

  1. Ha. I taalk about Jillian in my blog too. She is a killer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...